LA FORNACE DEL MOLINELLO
300 sqm - 13 places- independent villa
Our latest adventure is the furnace Onnina. Our dear friends Anna and Angelo bought it in 1993, fascinated by the alchemy of the place. When, for family reasons, they had to move to Perugia, we decided to lease and manage the furnace.
The Furnace of Molinello is one of the few still living Furnace for Lime early 1900s. It is located 5 km from the Molinello
Around this beautiful furnace there are 6 acres of land planted with olive trees, fruit trees and medicinal plants.
The house, on 3 floors, consists of 6 double bedrooms and one single bedroom, large living room with fireplace, kitchen with dishwasher, 4 bathrooms (3 with shower and 1 with bathtub), 1 small service kitchens, small living room, taverna, washing machine, wifi, 2 porches for dining out.
Guests can enjoy a large private garden with swimming pool (6mx12m deep by 1.10 m to 1.50 m).
|Low season||Medium season||High season|
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Linen and towels, energy (except heating) and water consumption, final cleaning not included.
Change of linen and towels at the end of each week of stay.
WEEKLY PRICES ARE FOR SATURDAY-SATURDAY STAYS.
• Heating under consumption
• Final cleaning € 100,00
• Local tax € 1.00 per person/day for maximum 3 days (except children under 12)
• Extra change of towels: € 5 per person/change
• Extra change of Linen: € 5 person/change
• Daily cleaning under request (max 1 hour per day): € 10 per hour
• Wood: € 10 per box
• Baby bed: € 5 per day
• Extra single bed (for a child maximum 12): • Late check-in until 10 pm euro 150,00 (only previous arrangment)