140 sqm - 6/8 places- second floor
It is our biggest apartment (140 sqm). It is composed of 3 bedrooms with double beds (2 of which also with sofa bed for 1 extra person), a large and luminous living room, open kitchen and 3 bathrooms with shower. The apartment is fully equipped (dishes, pots etc. ..) also with bedding, bath and table linen, heating and satellite television (in the living room and in 2 bedrooms), wireless internet access (and wire in 2 bedrooms), and its windows overlook the beautiful village of Serre di Rapolano and the evocative Sienese countryside.
In mid and low season the apartment is divided also into 2 bedroom with ensuite bathrooms (La Corte and La Torre) and one apartment for 2 (Lo Scrittoio).
|PRICES||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax|
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Linen and towels, energy (except heating) and water consumption, final cleaning.
Change of linen and towels at the end of each week of stay.
WEEKLY PRICES ARE FOR SATURDAY-SATURDAY STAYS.
• Heating under consumption
• Local tax € 0,50 per person/day for maximum 3 days (except children under 12)
• Complete breakfast (to be reserved at the booking time) with homemade cakes and bread, local cold cuts and cheeses, corn flakes and muesli, fresh and dried fruit, yogurt, honey, homemade jams, coffee, milk. All products are from organic agriculture: 9,50 € person/day. Breakfast is served from 8,30 to 10,30. IN JULY AND AUGUST AND ON JANUARY 1ST BREAKFAST WILL NOT BE SERVED
• What is necessary to prepare in the apartment a coffee or a tea, a small cake and a fruit juice: € 3 per person/day
• Extra change of towels: € 5 per person/change
• Extra change of Linen: € 5 person/change
• Daily cleaning under request (max 1 hour per day): € 10 per hour
• Wood: € 10 per box
• Baby bed: € 5 per day
• Extra single bed (for a child maximum 12): € 10 per day
• wifi Internet in the winery and at the pool: € 20 per week, € 5 per day (free for our fans on facebook and followers on twitter)
• Late check-out at 12,00 (only only after agreement. Not July and August) € 10 per day
6/1 - 19/4; 4/10 - 5/12; 8/12 - 21/12
1/5 - 30/5; 2/6 - 28/6; 23/8 - 4/10
1/1 - 6/1; 19/4 - 1/5; 30/5 - 2/6; 28/6 - 23/8; 5/12 - 8/12; 21/12 - 31/12