WHAT WE ARE
Dear Guests, allow us to tell you something about who we are and what we do...
The Molinello is above all an agriturismo (farm stay), but not only that. In Italy, agriturismi arose from a plan to help farmers support their incomes, and it is only fair that the working of the land should remain an essential and unsubordinated part of any agriturismo. As our own farm, while under expansion, is still quite small, consequently our agriturismo may only rent a limited number of rooms. That being the case, we have decided to offer two additional apartments for tourists under a different set of private contracts, either as rooms-for-rent or vacation rentals.
But rest assured, the style of our hospitality remains the same no matter where you stay...
At the Molinello, you will find just the right apartment or rooms to satisfy your needs.
In our Agriturismo:
• Pini, an apartment for two people with one bedroom + a sofabed in the living area appropriate for children up to 12 years of age.
• Acacia, an apartment for four people with two bedrooms and one shared bathroom.
• Pomo, an apartment for up to four people, with two rooms and two bathrooms. Alternatively, it is possible to rent part of the apartment for two people, according to your needs: Melo (one room, one bathroom, and kitchen) or Ligustro (one room and one bathroom, without a kitchen).
Rooms for Rent:
• Two double rooms with private bath are available (Torre and Corte).
Vacation Rental Apartments:
• Cipresso, an apartment for six people with three bedrooms and three bathrooms
• Gelso, an apartment for two people with one bedroom + a sofabed in the living area appropriate for children up to 12 years of age.
• Scrittoio, an apartament for two people with one bedroom + a sofabed in the living area appropriate for children up to 12 years of age.
Over the years, we have increasingly come to realize that the key to our success in hospitality has been the joy with which we share our passions and interests with you, our guests.
Therefore, the Molinello is the ideal destination for :
• children traveling with their parents,
• four-footed and two-wheeled friends taking their owners on holiday,
• traveling foodies,
• anyone in search of rest & relaxation and a dip at a thermal spa,
• or anyone who favors diving into the past as well as --or instead of-- the pool.